Phoenix Healthcare – Calibration Demo 2019
Firstly, please watch the video below. After it has finished scroll down the page to continue.
Disclaimer: This is a generic You Tube video as an example, as we never use a real client video on our demonstration site.
When considering proficiency levels, a representative’s activities and behaviors may not exactly match all of the descriptors. Please use the proficiency level that overall describes most of the observed behaviors.
The three-level rating scale is:
- Met Some Expectations
- Met Expectations
- Exceeded Expectations
- Please enter your name/User ID, then read the ‘CAPABILITIES / BEHAVIORS’ in each instance.
- After that read the multiple choice statements and choose one from each set.
- When you have made your choice click ‘Next’ to continue.
- An * indicates all the required fields that must be completed.
- When completed please click ‘submit’ to send your form.
- If you should run out of time you can click the ‘Save and continue later” link, this will save the current form state and give you a link to return at another time to complete the form in it’s entirety.
NB: The save and continue function is only available as long as the form is still active.